Friday, March 6, 2015

Family Time

If you read my post from yesterday, you might be wondering why I'm the only one who knows how to use the washer and dryer around here.

One reason is because I do 99% of the housework around here.  The kids help with the trash or the recycling from time to time. But really, being a student in Taiwan is a full time job.  Isaiah leaves the house at 6:40am and I don't pick him up until 7:15 in the evening.

Plus, we used to have machines that had ONLY Chinese.  Alan had no idea what those words meant. Tonight, I went over how to use the machines and where to put the detergent. And I asked them NOT to dry the clothes. Hang dry as much as possible.  That saves a lot of electricity.  We will see...

I did go to Costco and the frig is loaded.

I am also in the process of cooking spaghetti sauce to put in the frig as the kids don't want to be eating chicken nuggets and fish sticks for two weeks. Of course, Alan will take them out on the weekends.

And we had a precious family time tonight. I know that they will be fine. BUT I sure will miss them.

Image result for Psalm 61:2
Seek Him First!


No comments:

Post a Comment