Thursday, March 26, 2015

Back to My Routine

My family ate the entire Mexican lasagna in less than 2 days.  My daughter then told me that except for the sloppy joes that I made before I left and that our church family twice invited them to dinner, they survived on cereal and sandwiches.  So, the home cooked food was must appreciated.

I got my scooter fixed, went to the bank, did the laundry and actually took a nap.  I felt physically tired and I don't think it's jet lag. I think my body is now trying to catch up on some much needed sleep.

Abby and I worked on Science in the morning and we even went for a 20 minute run.

In the evening, Isaiah had his ortho appointment and I met up with him there.  We then went to one of these photo booths so that Isaiah can get his passport pictures done.  And since he will be away all weekend, I had to take him over to see the proofs from our annual family portrait session. The pictures were fantastic. It took about an hour as it was very difficult to select the ones we wanted. Alan and Abby will go and look tomorrow evening.

Yes, the day went by way too quickly.

There is more that I would like to write... but I can barely keep my eyes opened.
Image result for Psalm 67:1
Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment