Monday, March 2, 2015

SeeSawing with the Elderly

After prayer, I had an idea.

Bring Mom back to Taiwan, just for a few months, so that my sister can have some rest.

While Mom was at the hospital, Daddy George wasn't asking for her every three seconds. Yeah!

While Mom was at the hospital, Daddy George's stomach seemed to be doing better. We know why because Mom is not around to use her hands to put food in his mouth or to touch his food. Yeah!

I called Mom and she said yes!!! Triple Yeah!

I was then on the internet looking at all the tickets and how to arrange the flights.

Why?

Because I had to look for a direct flight since Mom probably can't handle a long flight with a stopover.  And it had to have a return flight that Alan can also get ticket for. This way she can be in the States from July to September and come back again with Alan in September.

Perfect! Found the flight and worked through the dates.  Emailed my siblings!  Yeah!

But I get a message from my sister -- Mom says  NO -- when she went over there to talk to Mom!

What?!?!?!?!

Going to spend tomorrow in prayer!
Image result for Psalm 54:4

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment