Tuesday, March 31, 2015

A Fresh Cup of Brewed Coffee

While I was in the States, I had a fresh cup of coffee every morning. And this was not a fresh cup of instant coffee, but a fresh cup of brewed coffee, like what you can get at Starbucks.  My sister had a single serving Kurig machine over at my mom's house.  It was really nice to have freshly brewed coffee with my breakfast each morning.

Since I've been back, I decided to try having freshly brewed coffee.  I'm the only one who drinks coffee, so I'd brew a small pot and have it for three days.  The thermos keeps the coffee relatively fresh. I've been doing this for about five days now and have really enjoyed my morning cup of coffee. Brewed coffee tastes so much better than instant!

This is similar to what I use, except that my filter needs no paper lining, so it's better for the environment.

Image result for coffee thermos with a slip on large filter

Even now as I write this blog, I'm enjoying my freshly brewed cup of coffee.
Image result for Ps. 71:1

Seek Him First!


No comments:

Post a Comment