Friday, January 4, 2019

It Warmed Up!

Today was so warm... quite different from these past two weeks...

No rain...

On the other hand, I checked the weather in San Diego and it was so cold. In fact, Mom Bea wrote and said that there was frost on the grass all around her house this morning.

Now... tomorrow the temperature is set to drop again... and then the forecast says, RAIN ALL NEXT WEEK!

Ok... what did we do today?

Mom went to her morning program and Alan and I had a date. We tried a new breakfast shop that serves pancakes... Very disappointing... Nothing like IHOP... Alan said it's better just to make French toast or pancakes at home... I agree!

In the evening, I made an appointment to get my teeth cleaned... The National Health System here allows each person two teeth cleaning a year... and 2018 was so busy, I didn't go to have my teeth cleaned! YIKES... So, last week while Mom was getting her denture repaired, I made an appointment for today.

After Mom went to bed and Abby got home, we had family time. We had rented a DVD and then spent the time to share and pray together...

Seek Him First!
Image result for the goodness of the lord

No comments:

Post a Comment