Sunday, January 20, 2019

Did I Really Miss A Day?

I don't know how that happened...

It was supposed to be a relaxing day... but Saturday turned out to be quite busy. I wasn't packing for our cruise... We decided to go out to a friend's restaurant... and next to the restaurant was a temporary outlet for running shoes... So... I actually bought two pairs of running shoes... they were only 40US$ each... regularly these would be 120US$ each!

Then this morning, Alan and I were up at 4:30am and we went to bed at 1am... He drove to pick up KR and Annie... and I had my time with Jesus...

They were feeling pretty energetic so they went on a hike... and visited Abby's cram school... and biked back to our place...

We went out to lunch and I had booked a massage for them... NICE...

Church was at 4pm and by 6:30, they were fading fast... So, we were home by 7pm. They took a shower and went over to Ariel's house... Hopefully they won't get up at 4am...

We spent the rest of the evening packing... as we are very limited on what we can carry. I only paid for two - 25 kilos luggage for the five of us... We each will get one carry one -- 7kilos! I thought that would be more than enough.

We are planning to be out all day tomorrow... and once the cruise starts, I won't be blogging... I might not even have time tomorrow to blog...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Where the Spirit is, there is freedom


No comments:

Post a Comment