Sunday, January 13, 2019

Alan's Preaching...

It was a busy Sunday... as usual!

In the morning, I changed Mom's bedding and did a load of clothes and put away what was already on the line... and then Abby started cleaning her room and I got started on the living room magazines! I also cut Alan and Mom's hair and had to sweep and mop after I was done! Both hair cuts turned out nicely... I still need to cut Isaiah's... We were going to do it tonight... but read on!

I had to tutor at 2:30 and Alan preached at HOP on Equipped! I read through his talk and edited it for him... Abby said it was one of his best talks!

We had Love Feast at church and the food was fabulous!

After we got back, we watched the movie, Venom! The creature looked so weird and scary... but I actually liked how it bonded with Eddie... Oh... Last night we watched Mission Impossible, Fallout. That was really interesting, too! I told the kids they should watch one of the old Mission Impossible TV shows! After the movie was finished, I was too tired to cut Isaiah's hair... We will have to do that later on this week!

Alan and the kids are going to get up at 2am to watch the Chargers' game... I might have to drive out to the airport to hand off a bag of things for a friend... Still praying! I don't like to drive!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Hebrews 4:16


2 comments:

  1. NO NO NO DRIVING TO THE AIRPORT???? Soon enough you have to come and get us

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't... Alan is going to come and pick you guys up... ha, ha, ha... He can lift the luggage!

    ReplyDelete