Wednesday, June 21, 2017

These Past Few Days

Isaiah and I arrived safely and the flight was so fast! I guess it's been a while since I've flown DIRECT!

We had two meals served and I watched 43, the story of Jackie Robinson! I tried to sleep and the next thing I knew, we were landing in Los Angeles!

My brothers were already in LA. It was so nice to hang out with my siblings. Isaiah stayed over at my sister's while I started the "usual" over at my mom's. There was a lot to be done! All our helpers also quit as they found better full time jobs! So, I was on duty 24/7. It worked out well as I could clean and organize while helping to keep my mom from continuing her bad habits!

On Saturday, June 10th, we had a big luncheon with about 30 people. That evening many of those from the luncheon went to King's Harbor, the church where Annie and KR attend. At the end of the service, my sister, Annie, got BAPTIZED!!!!!!! I was jumping up and down and hollering 'praise the Lord' like a crazy woman. I know there were angels all around doing the same thing! It was so amazing! That evening my brother, Eddie, headed out to the airport as he was returning to Australia. Two days later, my brother, James, went back to Vietnam.

After the big celebration, what else have I been doing?

I went to watch the movie, Wonder Woman. That was great.

I took Isaiah shopping at Salvation Army's 40% off sale one Saturday.

Other than that, I've just been helping out at my elderly parents' house, which has been great, as I have things so organized now!

I have time to blog now as I'm down in San Diego for a few days! I hope to get more sleep and maybe go for a few runs!  I'm heading back up to LA on June 30th and will have to pack up before I head back on July 6th!

I realize that I won't even be able to wish Alan a Happy Birthday as I'll be in the air, going through the dateline! But at least we'll be able to have a meal together at the airport!

Seek Him First!

Image result for Psalm 48: 14

3 comments:

  1. NOW YOU ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have been home THREE WHOLE DAYS now, new post !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, ha, ha... Mom Bea asked me the same thing! I'm posting today... it's been a week!

    ReplyDelete