Monday, June 5, 2017

Last Minute Things

I tried to get so many 'last minute things' done today...

Paying all bills and even paying for next month's bills as I won't be back until July 8th.

Since we had so much leftovers from our Love Feast last night, I decided to change it up a bit and made 'new' things from the leftovers. I also cleaned out the frig!

Buying a few more boxes of snacks so that Alan can take them. But I didn't have time to go and shop for my sister's shorts!

Attending Bible study and helping to translate.

Tutoring one more session... hopefully, it helped her to prepare for her final exams which are not for three weeks!

Repacking all the items to shift the weight around. Yes, all boxes and luggage and carry-ons are done!

Handling church matters... to make sure things are ordered and set for the next few weeks...

Renewing library books, dropping donations off, getting the car tuned up (yes, it's true!)...

I'm so ready for bed. I need to take a shower and close my eyes... I had only 3 hours of sleep last night! And I hope to get at least four hours of sleep tonight!

Oh... once I'm in the States, my blogging will be very limited... You all know why!!!!!!!

Seek Him First!
Image result for psalm 48:1

No comments:

Post a Comment