Sunday, June 4, 2017

No Time to Post!

Yes, I didn't post yesterday... It was a great day... packing, packing, packing... BUT... right around 12noon, it started raining and I decided to take a break... IN ORDER TO GO OUT FOR A RUN IN MY FAVORITE WEATHER!

Abby had school all day...

Isaiah had a free day... So, he was a big help as I needed to weigh and reweigh each piece. It's such an art!

We had a relaxing evening...

Now, this morning, I had to go and tutor...

And then church... I had to translate and fix the food. We had ordered a sheet cake to celebrate Isaiah's graduation. The cake was from Costco and it was so delicious!

We had lots of leftover, so Alan and Abby will have plenty of food this week, especially since Isaiah and I will be gone. Alan also went and bought a few essentials at Costco when he went to pick up the cake. Beef bakes, fish sticks... ha, ha, ha...

We got back home at around 8:15 as I had to make sure things were set for when I'm gone! So, it took a bit longer to clean up this evening.

Yes, I have lots to do tomorrow...

Including... having to check that all my bags are properly packed and maxed out at 23 kilos... ha, ha, ha...

Seek Him First!
Image result for psalm 47: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment