Friday, June 2, 2017

A Very Special Day

It was a very special day!  I wish I could just show you a few pictures to help you understand...

The city of Taipei was flooded as we had about three hours of heavy down pour.

We had Isaiah's graduation in the afternoon.

And Isaiah and I had to go early... Alan and Rex and Peilun and their family came later.

What a wonderful afternoon... The graduation was very special. Isaiah got second in his class and went up to receive the award!

We all went to Friday's for dinner!

It was a very special day!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 47: 7

3 comments:

  1. I didn't even post yesterday because I was busy packing, packing and packing. I still need to reshuffle two pieces and I have so much to do before going to the airport at 7am on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete