Thursday, June 23, 2016

Shihlin Night Market

We have some dear friends here, so tonight we went to the Shihlin Night Market.

I just love walking around this place.

All the sights, the smell, the sounds... it's when I wish I had two stomachs... so many great food and so many great fruit smoothies and milk teas to try...

This morning, I also went to the PTA meeting. I biked there. On the way back, my bike broke down. I had to walk it home in the downpour. I was so exhausted when I got home -- wet and feeling sticky all over from the workout. Well... it wasn't such a workout except that when you have a rain coat on, and it's 90 degrees with 100% humidity... I felt as if I was a walking sauna!

So, today, I had a total of three showers! A first for me!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 4:10

No comments:

Post a Comment