Wednesday, June 15, 2016

I'm Back!


It's been over two weeks since my last post.

I took a whirlwind trip to the States. My head is still spinning.

I never get headaches, but on the plane back to Taiwan, I had a headache. It was most likely due to overly tired eyes. After four hours of sleep, I quickly recovered.

One highlight that I want to mention was the great TGIF 30+ Year Reunion! (See the picture above!) It was a beautiful time of remembering God's faithfulness. As we held hands to close in prayer, my heart was overwhelmed with gratitude and my eyes filled with tears.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 2:8

2 comments:

  1. I knew it would be YOU!!!!!!! I will be back... in October and already I'm thinking what I'll need to be getting. You are getting more Kleenex... so use that up!

    ReplyDelete