Friday, June 24, 2016

Gold Mine Museum & JioFen

Today Alan and I along with 11 other people took the local bus to the Gold Mine Museum and the Old Streets of JioFen. It was a great trip.

The bus ride was about 100NT$ one way and the entrance to the Museum was free. There was a charge of 50NT$ to walk through a tunnel that has recently been excavated in order for people to experience what it's like to be in a mine. We then took the bus to JioFen and had lunch and tons of snacks at the old street. I ate so much my stomach was about to burst.  We got back just in time as people were gathering at my house for dinner at 6:30.

I had ordered the food and made rice before leaving in the morning.  Everyone just hung out until a little past 11pm. I got the house cleaned up and sleep felt so good after a nice shower.

It was indeed a great trip and a fun day!
Image result for Psalm 5:1



2 comments:

  1. HOW COME NO PICTURES??????? Both gold mine and night market? this is your most faithful follower, and I have read EVERY BLOG, where are them pics??????? xoxoxo miss you too much

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SHOULD GET SOME AS NANCY UPLOADED THEM ON FB.

    ReplyDelete