Saturday, June 18, 2016

Enjoying My Early Morning

While in the States, I got up in the middle of the night to check on Daddy George. Then I'd stay up to have my time with God.

Upon my return, I decided to keep to a similar schedule. So, I'd get up at 4:30 and spend time with God.

Since it gets hot by 7am, I decided to go out right afterwards.

It has been quite enjoyable. I rode my bike one morning. I went for a run another morning. I went for a walk on another morning.

I hope I can keep this up throughout the whole summer as there is no way to be outdoors after 9am as it is so hot that I feel like a slab of butter melting on the sidewalk.  The weather does get cooler if there is an afternoon thundershower. But you never know...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 3:1

No comments:

Post a Comment