Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Two Bible Studies Day

Image result for God runs all things well
Since I'll be gone for over six weeks, I met with both of my Bible studies today... One at 10am and the other at 7pm... I'm blessed to be with these sisters...

In between, I ran errands and packed! I had to mail a package for my brother and get our passbooks updated and changed! I had to call the credit card companies to ask what our total bill will be so that I can put in extra money since we won't be here for the next billing period... Oh, did I tell you that our rental property needs a new air conditioner and the people above have bad bathrooms? Yes... just a few more things to take care of before getting on that plane... Not to mention that I have friends who are coming and they want to sign into our 'housing report'... That will be a job for tomorrow...

What were the kids doing?

Abby got her nails and eyelashes done. (She and my mom will get their hair done tomorrow!)

Isaiah hung out with his girlfriend all day...

In addition to all the 'running around', I went for a quick run... yes, in the heat...

Our living room is 'packed' with suitcases... The kids still have not put out the clothes that they want to pack... But I have piles of things sorted... Tomorrow will be our packing day... plus last minute errands...

And I have a family of three coming over for dinner... I've already got the meal cooked...

Seek Him First!
Image result for God runs all things well

No comments:

Post a Comment