Wednesday, July 4, 2018

All Packed & Almost Ready To Go

As expected, it was another extremely busy day...

In the morning, I met up with a dear friend to help her sign into our household report! Then, I rushed back as Abby and Mom had their hair appointment at 11am! Three hours later... we were headed back home for a quick lunch and then Mom went off to her exercise class while I got busy with packing.  At 5pm, the people who will be staying at our house while we are away came over. We had a delicious dinner together and I asked Abby to buy all the bubble milk tea drinks and shaved ice. We also had a birthday celebration...

They left at 8pm and I went out for a run at 9. 

There was still laundry to do and last minute cleaning and organizing...

Tomorrow morning I ordered a van to come at 9am to take us to the airport... We will stop in Korea for 4 hours (and I hope to get my 30 minute run in at the Incheon Airport) and then fly to Los Angeles. I think Mom is going to love being on the plane again... I hope I can get some rest...

Until my next post...

Seek Him First!

Image result for going with God

3 comments:

  1. HEY WHERE IS THE NEXT POST???????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are hilarious! I have not had time... but I think I will do one tonight... as we are ending our time here in San Diego!

    ReplyDelete