Friday, June 8, 2012

Watermelon Basketball Tournament


Alan has been coaching these kids all year.  It's a big thing among the 6th graders as the classes compete against each other for the honor of winning the prized WATERMELON.  After playing four games total, they won in the final game by ONE point.  I could not be there as I would have just screamed my head off. I was there for the first game and did just that. So, I stayed home and kept the kids in prayer. Alan asked these kids to pray before the game.  Most of the kids are not believers, but they love Alan.  So, to finally win was such a joyous occasion.  These past two days have been really hot, so they are going to enjoy that watermelon. They earned it.  And they earned the 'right' to be NUMBER ONE! 

Seek Him First! 

No comments:

Post a Comment