Friday, June 8, 2012

Alan and Abby


I want to thank those who log on to look at pictures or to read what's been happening in our lives through our family blog. I try to write once a month and it is always so amazing to see how fast time has flown by.  The last time I logged on and uploaded something was back in the middle of May. Thank you for those who emailed me and said that the remodeling looks great.  Thank you all for your prayer support.  We love hearing from you. 

This month I have just logged on and uploaded four new postings.  I hope you enjoy the pictures and the short narratives!  More will be coming as we have been involved in so many things in these past four weeks!

Abby wrote a paper about her relationship with her dad.  So, they went out to the local park and Isaiah helped to capture these photos.  It was wonderful to read the paper.  They have a very special relationship!  Alan was saying that these are the pictures that will be on her wedding slide show!!!! 

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment