Monday, March 21, 2011

The A-Team Mode of Transportation



Yes, we did it... We said good bye to our soon-to-be-13-year-old scooter and bought a SPANKING NEW 150cc scooter for Alan. It was way more than my new lap top and the ignition alone has like five functions... And it's even computerized. As you can tell, it was difficult to say good bye to old "faithful", but the kids were already enjoying riding on the new one. We haven't named the new one yet... but I will let you know with my next post. I am going to upload a picture of what it's like for the two kids to be on my 50cc... The name of my scooter -- Yabadaba-do-something! Because when we are all on it, I have to use my legs to help get the scooter up the ramp of our parking structure, just like the Flintstones!
Seek Him First!








2 comments:

  1. you need to try to get all four on this thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We usually do... But it's not good for the shocks!

    ReplyDelete