Monday, March 21, 2011

Yabadaba-do-something!


As promised, here I am on my 50cc with my sweet kids and their backpacks... Where are we going? We're on our way to school. See Abby... she can barely sit there. Her knees are being banged up to the front of my scooter and Isaiah is hanging off the end there. Well, the good thing is that the ride to Isaiah's school is only about 5 minutes. Once he gets off, I can scoot back and give Abby a little more room. Now, I'm not even wearing my big London Fog. So, when it is really cold and raining, we look really crowded on that scooter. And yes, I had to keep my legs down as I am about to ride up the parking lot ramp and we're like the Flintstones... hence my scooter's name! I never thought I'd be riding a scooter in Taiwan. But it is so convenient and a great way to get around, especially when I need to run errands. Riding a scooter is the way to go!
Seek Him First!

2 comments:

  1. ok, them kids are WWWAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY to big to be on that scooter with you, and you should have bought the BIG one LLLLOOOONNNNNGGGGG ago, before Abby's legs have to wrap around the front of that thing.....
    hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay... Annie... you are so funny. Thanks for posting these comments. I haven't had the time to get on... But you see what I mean? I do need a new scooter... but I like my little Yabadaba -- DO SOMETHING!

    ReplyDelete