Wednesday, July 2, 2014

One Last Blog Post -- For "Now"

I wanted to blog every day, but with our trip to the States (we're flying out tomorrow) I know that's not going to happen since I won't have internet access while staying at my mom's.

I might be able to blog once a week... or perhaps my next blog won't be until August 2nd.

So, what did I do the day before taking off to the States?

I went to Costco to buy more coffee packets.

I paid our bills for this month.

I visited a woman at the hospital.

I packed.

I scootered over to Danhsui.

I cleaned and painted the place as I had to get people to fix a leak inside the house!

I did a load of laundry.

I finished translating and editing a 5 page paper.

And I even went for a run.

Oh, I also blogged.

What will be happening for the month of July?

I will be at my mom's.  That should say more than enough about how busy I will be.

For the last 10 days of our time in the States, we will be down in San Diego with Alan's mom.

Isaiah will be at his tennis camp for a week.

And perhaps I will have time to blog.

Oh, and I hope we will be able to change the date of our return flight and get confirmed seats.

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment