Monday, September 10, 2012

The Joy of Being Retired

 
Well, can I just say that I love, absolutely love, being retired!!!  I made sofa covers for our living room sofas.  I have altered some of my favorite shorts and skirts.  I have organized some of the piles of "stuff" in our house. I have sorted through and given away things.  I am home with the kids on their homeschool days. I have not had the time to run and have not gone for a workout at the local rec center, but this is really only the third week of being back in Taiwan.  I still have a long list of things that I want to get done in this first year of being retired.  I am in no way bored.  Each day seems to hold some new adventure.  Recently, a dear sister GAVE me her bike and now I am determined to run my errands on the bike, even going to Costco. So, I got the bike "rigged up" with two very sturdy baskets so that I can lug my Costco goods.  (And I have four bungee cords!!!)  I hope to get a picture for you all one of these days and write about the experience.  Did I mention that I want to learn Hebrew and take up tap dancing?????

Seek Him First!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment