Saturday, September 8, 2012

All Things New

 
 
 
The summer has passed and the new school year has started.  These pictures are just a few to help you to know what this summer has been like. 
My daughter got a new haircut.  She got a free haircut and donated her hair. 
We went to Jon and Judy's new house in Pasadena and had a great time. 
My kids went to Soak City and Magic Mountain, which was a new experience for them. 
I took my mom and Daddy George to a new place -- the Botanic Garden right near Torrance. 
And one evening while walking, I saw the most gorgeous array of colors at sunset.  I thought it would be a good closing shot.  With the beauty of the skyline, I was again reminded of the newness of each day and the amazing ways of the LORD.

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment