Saturday, October 15, 2011

October Fun!!!!!

October is here! And we are already half way through the month!!! I can't believe it. Every weekend in October is filled with activities. We will be ending the month with Abby's Athletic Meet.
Okay, so what has been happening? Isaiah has started to learn to play the guitar and he is quite good. He also had his first set of school exams. Those were stressful days as he spent many hours at the local cram schools. He also had to be in school every day during that week. Thus, he was unable to complete any of his homeschooling assignments. Overall he did fairly well in his school exams, but we had to talk to him several times about his attitude. Whao, I am glad that's over. But three times a semester we will have to do this! (Until we have a meeting with the school board about how to score his Grade Point Average.)
Abby continues to run track and will be the first runner in her 6th grade school relay. She plays the drums almost every week now at church. Her homeroom teacher had another baby, so she has a substitute teacher for the next few weeks. She loves her classmates and all her classes. She is usually very self motivated and helps out regularly at home!
Alan and I are enjoying our teaching. For me, I have some challenging classes and I ask that you would pray for all of our students. Alan plays on different basketball leagues and loves it. I run when I have time. I am in training. I have yet to sign up, but I hope to run a LONG race on December 18th -- FOR THE GLORY OF GOD! Please pray for the next few weeks of "training".
I hope to write again before the end of the month and also post some more pictures.
Seek Him First!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment