Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Summer Fun I -- Let the Fun Begin


It's been two months since I last posted anything... You might be wondering why I seem to have "disappeared"... Well, summer started!!!!! And if you know anything about my life, you know that summer speeds by faster than the speed of light.

We took off on July 9th for the States and arrived back to Taiwan on August 20th. What did we do for six weeks? We hung out with family members. We ate a lot. We visited with friends. We went to the beach. (That's me, trying to play paddle ball. The hat... okay... geeky, but necessary!) We helped out with my mom's termite tenting "ordeal". We shopped at the Salvation Army. Oh, I made new chair covers. To list six weeks of activities in words would be way too long. So, I hope these pictures will help you understand why I didn't have a free minute to write. (I'm uploading them -- a few at a time!) Go for the next few postings to get the WHOLE picture!


Seek Him First!

1 comment: