Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Summer Fun X -- The Tearful Send Off


I don't write for 6 weeks and in one morning, I posted 10 items... How do you like that? It took 10 postings to "summarize" 6 weeks!
Well, the summer ended... and it was time to head back to Taiwan. It is always difficult to say "see you later" to my dear elderly parents, Alan's elderly parents and his family members plus my sister and her "gang".
We have already booked our flights for our Chinese New Year visit. It's four months and 20 days away... I have already started "gathering" the things my mom wants me to bring back... I am NOT kidding!!!! What will we do this time? I don't know... a cruise, maybe... but definitely, we will have a wonderful time and the time will again fly faster than the speed of light.
Seek Him First!

2 comments: