Well... I was up but not early enough, since I thought I'd give myself time to sleep in... I didn't have to rush back... but that was not wise as it's not the rushing back... it's the blaring sun... I completed my 8km... disastrous... torturous... but it is done. 50KM for the week...
I proceeded to clean out my closet... after a quick shower. I try to put away the fall/winter clothes but I had not done it since I had need of those clothes for the trip to Germany. So, I spent two hours packing up the sweatshirts and jackets and pants... and I love how the closet looks now. I also redid the bottom area where I had started to use as storage... for travel items. I was finished at around 10am... and started to get ready for tutoring!
11am to 12noon... the hour flew by... delightful...
I was home by 12:30 and had a McMuffin that Alan left behind... It was exactly the brunch that I wanted... with mustard... YUMMY!
Isaiah was up and he planned to leave at 1:20...
I sat and read... I can read Jane Eyre over and over again... I realized that I used to know those more difficult vocabulary words... words that I see on the SAT... and I need to refresh my memory... I love it...
4pm can too quickly...
Should I do a load of laundry?
Should I go and update my bankbooks and run errands?
The clouds had gathered and the weather had turned drizzling... I wanted to go out as two books had arrived at the library... Yes, I am getting lots of books to read via the local library... books in English... So, when the rain halted... I dashed to the library... another evening of reading. And I did get a load of laundry done... My dinner... a wonderful salad!
Family Time at 9pm!
Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!


no need to have lots of food with Alan not there. hahahaha again
ReplyDelete