I was up and did run 8km even though I left late... So... God is merciful...
I was home and after a shower, I searched for a recipe to make rice cake. And I must say, it turned out really really good!
I was out the door by 10am to meet up with a friend and she had a wonderful breakfast/brunch ready. We hung out and chatted until 1:11 and we had to rush off as I was to meet Alan. I was late...
We went to buy a desk top computer! 28,400 (About 900US$).
We came back home and had an early dinner and watched the Jane Eyre BBC 2006 TV show before we went to take a nap.
And we were out of the house by 7:35 to head to church for prayer time.
The hour flew by and we hung out to chat before heading back home by 10:15.
I remembered to wish my brother Eddie Happy Birthday... took the time to blog... and then went to bed! It was not as early as I had hoped...
Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!


ok you win, but you didn't answer my question of yesterday
ReplyDeleteI didn't???
ReplyDeleteyou answered my first question but not my second.... you just don't love me any more. : (
Delete