Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12.12.2012

People have been predicting that 12.21.2012 will be the end of the world. (Of course, this is due to the fact that the Mayan Calendar ends on that date!)  But that has not stopped people from around the world getting married today.  As for me, with God, I am at peace. He knows when the end of the world as we know it will be and I am at rest.  He is faithful and true.  Well, what is with the monkey PJ picture?  Well, this day happens to be my 51st birthday and I didn't want it to end without taking at least one picture with those numbers since it is so rare.  So, just before midnight, I woke my son up and asked him to take a picture at 11:11 on 12.12.2012.  I won't be around when it is 12.12. 2112... And as for 12.21.12, if I publish another post that day, then we know -- the end of the world did not happen.

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment