Monday, March 26, 2012

Annual Family Portraits Part Two

I hope you can guess the theme for this year -- the "CHARGERS". The kids bought these shirts in Shanghai at the "Fake Market". We also thought it would be fun to let others know our yearly Bible verse, which for this year is Zech. 4:6 -- "not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit says the LORD of host." As a family, we want to live, trusting more in Jesus than in our own strength and ability and power and wisdom. Alan and I will be celebrating our 25th Wedding Anniversary on April 11th. God's Spirit has indeed knitted our hearts closer together as one in Christ. We have been invited to lead a one-day workshop conference on April 21st. The theme for the conference is -- EMBRACING OUR DIFFERENCES! How appropriate for Alan and I to speak on this topic! Please pray for us. We want to encourage all Christian marriages to glorify God. We have also turned in the homeschooling applications for both Isaiah and Abigail. Everything should be approved before we take off for the States on July 5th. I have also started on my retirement process. Yes, I will be retiring from Ming Chuan University by July 31st of this year. So, this year's portrait theme seems to be quite appropriate -- we are indeed charging forward with interesting changes ahead of us this year!
Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment