Friday, December 9, 2011

People, Places and Things









Yes, it has almost been a month since I last posted on our family blog. I will be writing our Christmas Newsletter "SOON"... but for now, I thought I'd post a few pictures to let you see some people, places and things that have been happening in this past month. Isaiah had his school Athletic Meet. Abby was selected as the Model Student to represent her school to receive the award. Both Alan and Abby went up on stage, shook hands with Taipei Mayor Hau as he presented her with the award. They both also met the Director of the Ministry of Education. House of Praise invited Davy Liu, a well known Christian illustrator and author and the kids enjoyed his testimony and meeting him. These are only some highlights of all that we have been doing this past month. One more thing -- The kids celebrated their birthday with a week full of surprises and activities. BUT we did not take any pictures. Can you believe it? We went out to breakfast. We went out for dinner. They bought bubble milk tea for all their classmates and friends. December promises to be another fantastic month... and then it will be 2012!!!! Please do keep us in your prayers. I promise that I won't wait a whole month before I write again. But if time flies by faster than the speed of light, then I better wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year NOW. (Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving, too!!!)
Seek Him First!

1 comment:

  1. WHAT??? No pictures, what kind of ASIANS are you??? WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU

    ReplyDelete