Tuesday, April 19, 2011

In Class Yard Sale


I do enjoy teaching... And I love being in Taiwan. But one thing that I miss about being in Taiwan is not having some great thrift stores or yard sales to "shop" at... I'd like to tell my students about all the great finds that I get at Salvation Army or Goodwill, but it woudl be great to actually get them to the States so that they can "shop" for themselves. Well, for the past few years, I decided to bring the "yard sale" idea into my syllabus. I don't do this every year, but this year I did... and what a blast! Sharon, one of my dear Communication Management students, took pictures. I wish you could have seen the things that were on sale. Enjoy the pictures... and did I spend money??? What do you think?
Seek Him first!

No comments:

Post a Comment