Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Dancing with the Stars?

Well, Ming Chuan had a big English event and it was a lot of FUN. To make things more interesting, I made a Hawaiian grass skirt out of the local ENGLISH NEWSPAPER!!!! We had games in the morning and I ran the Tongue Twisters booth. The students had to memorize a tongue twister and then recite the sentence while doing a funny stunt that involved a "twist" or "turn" of their body. In the afternoon, we had a dance-off finale. I was the MC for the show and both Isaiah and Abby had to join one of the groups.

By the end of the day, I lost my voice. I am still trying to recoup. And if anyone uploads a video of me dancing on stage, well, that will be the closest I ever get to "dancing with the stars"!

Seek Him first!

No comments:

Post a Comment