Thursday, April 1, 2010

De-Cluttering


It's the First of April... and with the start of a very short Spring Break (which seems like the only break in which I am in Taiwan), my mind has gone into the SPRING CLEANING MODE. I want to de-clutter my entire house in 3 days!!!!! Okay, I must admit -- it's not going to happen... but isn't there a saying, "it's the thought that counts"... Well, I'm thinking it... will "it" actually happen? The above picture -- that's our study. I'm not going to tackle that just now. I can't seem to part with books. So, guess where I'm going to start? Yes, with the sporting equipment!!!!! And this is NOT an April Fool's Joke.
Ecclesiastes 3:1
"For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven:"
Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment