Tuesday, July 30, 2024

It's the Last Day of July!

yI was up early... and it was not any cooler... In fact, I looked ahead and the low all week will be 26 and the high... over 30! Even with a little rain, the air is muggy and humid!

I ran my 9k and came home for a quick shower.

I started to cook red bean soup as someone gave me lots of assorted beans... red, green, black and soy! I'm going to make different sweet soups this week and even for our Love Feast on Sunday!

Without giving my mom her sleeping pill, she is a lot more alert in the morning. After she left, I went down to do the recycling! YEAH! Nice and clean!

I worked at home for an hour before heading out to tutor at 11am. I was home at 1:30 after a quick stop at WGE.

For lunch I had noodles with soup and turnip! YUMMY!

I took a quick shower and a nap... and was off again at 4pm!

The day flew by! I had the helper here for Mom care... as I don't get back until a little past 6pm.

Isaiah had basketball tonight!

I had prayer time at 9pm!

Next week, I will be tutoring from 7:30 to 9:30 on Wednesday evening!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Did you read the book of Isaiah? Here are more verses from my reading this morning:

The 4 Promises In Isaiah 58:11 -

Isaiah 59:19 [AKJV] When the enemy... - First Assembly Church | Facebook

Isaiah 60:22 – CLife Prayer

There are more... but I will stop here!

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

2 comments: