Friday, July 5, 2024

A Stupendous Sabbath!

I was up super super early... And I did go out but ran only 7k.

After Mom left for the Day Care Center, I went down and helped with the recycling. This janitor has to go... I don't think he can improve on his speed of getting things done.

When that was done, I went for a 90 minute massage! Absolutely delightful!

I was going to get some new lenses for my glasses, but I forgot to bring another pair of glasses with me. So, I decided to buy some fruit and veggies and go home. I should have stopped at the traditional market since I was right there to buy some jello. Oh well... 

I ate a delicious lunch and tried to read, but it was way too hot. It was too hot to sleep even with three fans blowing. The heat is suffocating!

At 2:45, I went to Miramar Entertainment Center. I was going to get a replacement cartridge for our soda stream machine, but they are out. I put my name down for two... They have no idea when they will be getting more!

I went down to B1, the Food Court, and sat and read. The AC was splendid. There were many people down there, just to enjoy the AC. I also went and bought the jello from the upscaled supermarket! A bit pricey, but I love that jello with lemonade!

I was home and had thirty minutes before Mom was due back. So, I laid down and rested! I really fell asleep! NICE!

Tonight Isaiah went to have dinner with Fenny and I went and ran a few errands.

Here's a picture from yesterday at the airport with Abby!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Romans 12:12 - Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful...

1 Thessalonians 5:8 KJV - But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ 

4 comments: