Saturday, July 20, 2024

Isaiah Is Home!

Yes, I'm so glad that he didn't have to report for the military duty for this week! I had made a dentist appointment for Mom, so he was a big help! I don't know how I can do it without him or having someone else around. I have to drive and then go and park the car...  Mom can't sit there on her own. You never know if she would get up and start to walk around.

I was up early and ran over 8k to hit 50 for another week of extreme heat!

Isaiah had gone to coach tennis! I went to WGE for a quick shower and a workout.

I got Mom up and she had breakfast and then we left for the dentist at 1:45. After her appointment, we went and ate dumplings and potstickers and had Coco drinks as well!

We drove to pick up the old clock that I had fixed. Free of charge! YEAH!

And we were home!

I had made an appointment for Isaiah to get a two hour massage, while I stayed home with Mom!

We had a light dinner and after she went to bed, I cleaned the house and then settled to watch a mystery TV show before Isaiah got home! We watched American Underdog! You can google that movie... and let me know what you think!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Hosea 5:15 Then I will return to My place until they admit their guilt and  seek My face; in their affliction they will earnestly seek Me."

Sometimes only through suffering will people earnestly seek God!

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

2 comments:

  1. so how is mom's teeth? lower left had food impaction issues, still there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dentist said her teeth are good and put fluoride paste on her teeth.

    ReplyDelete