Sunday, July 21, 2024

A Fulfilling Sunday!

I was up early and even though I wasn't going out running, I like gettin up early.

I did a load of laundry and went down to get the recycling done!

Then, it was time to head out as I spoke at GEM for their morning service. Isaiah was home.

I got back and we got Mom ready to go to church!

It was set up time! And we had a lot of newcomers since two people were getting baptized.

I had to translate!

We didn't get home until 7:30 and Mom was very alert and talkative! Church and singing and clapping help a lot! She likes being at church! She also gets to eat snacks while we are busy with set up! On the drive home, she was counting all the street lights! But she thought I was Teacher Hsieh and Isaiah was her assistant! We have no idea who Teacher Hsieh is! And she also said she had seven children... Hum????

Last night we watched American Underdog. I highly recommend the movie! 

The week has started! And yes... it's going to be a hot and busy one!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Pinterest | Hosea 10 12, Bible answers, Prayer scriptures

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

2 comments:

  1. maybe she did have 7, as we know she did have FIVE !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, according to the birth certificate... What happened to the first son?

    ReplyDelete