Thursday, August 1, 2024

A Mix of A Sabbath... But Definitely A Delight!

I was up early... and ran my 8k... I won't hit 50 this week... but that's fine with me! I just enjoy being out there on my own... 

I got home and took a shower and it was Mom Care. Yes, the NO SLEEPING PILL is better... She's more alert... 

After she took off, I cleaned up the room and the bathroom and took out the trash and the recycling. 

Then I had a nice leisure breakfast and a friend came over to pick up the red bean soup. YIPPY!

I settled on the sofa and read and rested...

By 11:45, I was up as I needed to head out. I dropped off the grill and the rice cooker and went to Shihlin. The guy was very nice, but that apartment was smaller than a hotel room at the Regent! And the lowest he'd go is 7 million NT$... that's 230,000US$ for a walk-in closet! 

I scootered back and stopped at WGE, then went to run errands. I went to church and picked up stuff. I bought batteries. I dropped off a letter to be mailed. I paid a bill. I was finally home at 3:30!

The clouds came in... so nice...At 4:30, I went and dropped off the air fryer, updated our bank books and did not have time to pay another bill! I had to rush home for Mom care! I barely made it!

Dinner was ready for Mom!

Isaiah was home and we had grilled cheese sandwiches. YUMMY!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Isaiah 63:9 In all their suffering he also suffered, and he personally  rescued them. In his love and mercy he redeemed them. He lifted them up and  carried them …

O LORD, We Are the Clay, and Thou Our Potter...isaiah 64:8 Scripture Wall  Decal Christian Wall Art KJV Bible Verse Vinyl Wall Decor - Etsy

Isaiah 65:24

Isaiah 66:9 (ERV) - In the same way, I will not cause pain without allowing  something new to be born.” The Lord says this: “I... – @wiirocku on Tumblr

And so I'm finished with Isaiah... what a beautiful book... with 66 chapters... just like there are 66 books in the Bible!

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

2 comments: