Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Bible Study Started Up Again!

I was up early, but not early enough... still, the Lord gifted me with 8k before it got too blaring hot!

I was home, took a quick shower, and got Mom up and out.

I headed out to buy a bottle of Ragu sauce and also made a quick stop at WGE.

The gals came and we had a splendid time. I had made something like hamburger helper and spinach soup. Two gals brought fruit. Another gal brought a loaf of bread and one more sweet sister brought bread pudding! Again, we feasted on God's word and some great food!

We all walked out at 1pm as one of the gals needed to get a suitcase from our old house! She and her husband and kids will be traveling in a week. I'm always more than happy to give or loan things out. After opening the door of our old house (and yes, it needs to be deep cleaned again!), I took off to pick up our annual family portrait. The rain looked like it was going to start, but it never did. 

I came home and turned on the AC. It was so muggy! I heard the rumbling of thunder and prayed for the rain to start as it really cooled down everything last night! But nothing... at least not in Neihu. I saw the dark clouds on the other side of the city.

Mom was home promptly at her usual time and I had so much to get done. 

Tomorrow is a full day of tutoring!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Isaiah 2:2-3 | And people of all nations shall come to know … | Flickr

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

3 comments: