Tuesday, July 2, 2024

It's the Count Down...

I was up early and decided not to go for a run... as I wanted to run in the rain!

So, I started with a load of laundry and ended up doing two loads. I also had the iRobots moving... After Mom left, I proceeded with repacking to shift the weight and to fit more stuff in. Alan and Abby went and played tennis. 

Before they got back, I was out on the scooter to pick up Abby's backpack. FIXED! And then went to get my student's assignment copied off as I will be starting back with tutoring when they leave! I also went to Costco, hoping to find decaf coffee to send with Abby as a gift for Corenne. Unfortunately, I will have to ask Alan to get some from the States!

I was home by 12 and we had lunch together.

Abby left for her nail appointment and they did a fantastic job.

Alan spent the afternoon packing his stuff and going to buy printer's cartridges and grips for his tennis rackets.

When Abby got back, they headed to the MRT station as we are going to have dinner with Rex, Peilun and their son, Sam as he is going to be drafted with the professional basketball team in Taiwan. Rex played here for many years. 

I stayed and got Mom to bed before scootering over to meet up with them.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalms 63:7-8 | Psalms, Bible verses quotes inspirational, Psalm 63

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ 

2 comments: