Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Worked From Home Day

I was not up early enough but I ran my 8k. Thank you, Jesus!

After a quick shower, I was getting Mom ready and out!

I had a lot planned for today!

I started with putting away the rice cookers, which meant doing a bit of shuffling in the back balcony.

Edit the new study. FINISHED!

Read and comment on 30 pages of my student's 'novel'. FINISHED!

Prep for my other tutoring sessions! FINISHED!

Send off my July 21st PPT! FINISHED AND SENT!

At 3:30, I finally left to go to WGE and then to go and see a friend's house that has been newly renovated! Stunning! The friend also gifted me with a bag of veggies and fruit. I got home and cut everything up and cooked the rest after Mom went to bed!

Mom came home with POOP all over her fingers. I had to put her immediately on the toilet and soak her fingers and cut her fingernails. I could not get that stuff off! It was caked on! SOLID!

After she ate and went to bed, it was nice to sit and have a free evening!

Isaiah came back and ran 4k. I will join him for one of his runs! He will run on the dreadmill at work for Wednesday and Friday. So maybe on Thursday??? It would be nice to run in the evening as I think it is cooler!

I didn't get to talk to Alan!

Daily Lovely Insight:

John 2:9-11 NLT Illustrated: "His Disciples See a Glimpse of His Glory" —  Heartlight® Gallery

So, the headwaiter is someone who knew you before you became a believer. Thus, his comment of the wine (you) will be a comparison. Pastor Luke's point: Do people see a difference in your life after you've come to know Jesus? Are you a better or the best version of you since you've met Jesus?

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

2 comments: