Friday, July 26, 2024

I Need A Nap!

I was up early and out for my 8k. It was nice... cooler and cloudy!

I was in the shower and out in a flash!

I started the dinner cooking in the rice cooker as there will be three layers: chicken, rice, cheese!

Then it was Mom Care.

After she took off, I prepared for my tutoring and that went from 10-11:15! I had the dinner cooking while I was tutoring and it came out beautifully. I had that for lunch!

I headed out to drop off donations after I ordered the boxes which will arrive on Monday. They will be packed and be ready for pick up by Tuesday! The Philippines was hit hard by this typhoon, so they will appreciate all that we are shipping!

I was home and called the electrician. He came over at 3:30 and he will fix it... by drilling a hole into the cabinet next to the fridge, run a line from a socket in there to the fridge socket and then the fridge socket will work. We cannot find where the line came apart, unless we knock down walls! That line is from the other side of my kitchen, where my hot water dispenser is! AIYO! So... for 50US$, I had to make an executive decision and got it done!

So... I didn't have time to take a nap... My mind was napping, but I had to keep going!

Isaiah was home for dinner and he also enjoyed what I made as did Mom!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Verse of the Day: Isaiah 40:31

Well, this was part of my morning reading... The Lord knew...

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

2 comments:

  1. I realized that with the typhoon days I didn't have time to have a proper Sabbath... So, that's why it was by God's strength that I was able to push through with the fixing of the fridge. I'm so glad that's done!

    ReplyDelete