Friday, July 12, 2024

Super Productive Day!

I was up early but not early enough. I am thankful that I was able to run 9k. 

I was home and after a quick shower, it was time for Mom Care.

I sent her off and went down to the recycling area and then back up to clean Mom's room. I should actually title this post as: Super Cleaning Day!

Anyhow, I am starting to tutor Abby Brown on Friday morning. Honors English! I love it... I spent so much time preparing for class because I enjoyed prepping for it! It's more interesting than tutoring a 5-year old in Phonics!

When that was finished, I gathered all the stuff needed to clean our old house. The gal is back in the Ward for a month. When I went over on Tuesday, the house was a mess! So... I was there by 1pm and worked like mad for three hours straight! It was a lot of work, but I am so organized with my cleaning process that it's amazing what I got done in those 180 minutes! I also had a cement guy come to see what he can do to fix or patch up places that need cement work. He will give me a quote later on this evening.

I headed home with bags of recycling and trash and the fruit in her fridge! I had arranged a helper to come as I didn't know if I'd be finished by the time Mom got home. I dropped everything off and headed to WGE! YEAH! I brought stuff to take a shower and then worked out on my usual five machines!

I was home by 6pm!

Isaiah is in Taichung for the Company Basketball Tournament. Even though his team didn't make the regional cut off, the team that did invited him to be their 'team manager'. Isaiah relates to people well! They will stay at a luxury five-star hotel and all the meals are huge and paid for by the Company.

So, after Mom went off to bed, I had a free evening... 

This weekend will be packed with lots of activities... and it promises to be a hot one... no rain in the forecast!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Exodus 33:17.....Moses was a reluctant servant of God. God knew Moses, and  had faith in h… | Christian bible verses, Good morning god quotes, Positive  quotes images

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

2 comments: