Sunday, July 7, 2024

A Tremendous Sunday!

I was up super early... and got a lot done before getting Mom up!

I even went to WGE as Isaiah was home, fast asleep on the couch as he didn't get home until 4:21AM!

I had a chance to talk to Alan and get Mom Bea back to blogging again! YEAH!

We went early to church and Fenny made her own way to church. It was a great help to have Isaiah as I now needed to go and find a parking space, plus we do all the set up and clean up! So, the routine is for Fenny to make her own way and then we drive home with Isaiah and Fenny. Then Isaiah takes the scooter to drop Fenny off at home while I get Mom to bed.

I share today... and thanks for your prayer support. I know the Lord is using this talk to help His people to stay focused. Do not be deceived as Balaam was! Deception brings destruction, and distract us from delighting in the Lord.

I was also privileged to lead the Lord's Supper and the Lord led me to read Ephesians 2:1-10 and Matthew 11:28-30.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Ephesians 2:1-2 | Ephesians, Word of god, Lord jesus christ

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

1 comment: