Monday, July 8, 2024

Time to Nap!

The weekend is always quite exhausting, so I try to take the time to rest on Monday... And so... I did my run of 8k and then got Mom up and out... and started cleaning the back balcony. Why? Because last night, I found an almost dead BIG cockroach! FREAKED ME OUT! I over-sprayed it with cockroach spray and decided that I'd clean the balcony and put more cockroach traps around the hidden areas.

I pulled a lot of stuff out and reorganized... wiped the floor well... and gave myself time to rest every 30 minutes.

At 10:40, I had to head out as a dear friend was going to register her marriage at the household registry office. It's like getting married again with a government certificate. Her wedding was on December 30th of last year. But since her husband is from Denmark, the process of getting him a long term visa is very complicated.

We finished by 12:15 and I scootered home for lunch and a nap!

It was getting very hot in the house! At 2PM, I left to go to YangMing Hospital as I had an appointment for a MRI... yes... after the mammogram, they made an appointment to get a MRI... IT'S FREE and I should get one as it is a better, more thorough, exam than the mammogram... So I went... the wait was longer than the exam. The doctor said, "Come back next year!" I guess after the age of 60, women can get a free yearly MRI breast exam! Colonoscopy is also free! 

I stopped at WGE and came home. I had to make Mom's bed and finish cleaning the house... the thunderstorm started and I wanted to go out so badly... but I had to resist. There were too many things to get done!

The studio called. The pictures are ready for pickup! I messaged Isaiah, asking him to go get it... that would save me a trip! 

This evening, Isaiah and I watched Arthur the King and I also had prayer time with two sisters. 

I cooked for the Bible study tomorrow! Probably only four sisters will be joining us. In fact, we will meet twice in July and then not meet until the beginning of September as three of the gals will be traveling in August!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Bible-Verse-Habakkuk-2-1-3 » WordsJustforYou.com - Original Creative  Animated GIFs

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ 

3 comments:

  1. All insurance plans must provide free yearly mammograms and free colonoscopies every 10 years. But ultra sounds are extra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the Taiwan National Health Insurance... so is MRI included in the free plan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No. Not an MRI.

    ReplyDelete