Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Typhoon Day!

I was up early and went out and ran 9k!

I was hoping for a bit more rain or wind, but nothing. And there was no one out. I didn't see anyone until on my way back. I saw my neighbor!

I was home and checked the recycling area and then took a shower. Since I was not in a hurry, I decided to trim my hair. I quite like the result!

I had tutoring at 9am as we could not meet today.

I cancelled my 4:30 tutoring session. I didn't want to chance it by riding out to their house.

The session went well... and then it was Mom Care time.

I had lots of food in the fridge. Isaiah also ate!

I worked on my tutoring prep while Mom sat and ate!

And Mom Bea is finally posting or publishing... She had a wonderful birthday celebration!

The day went by slowly and I wanted to open the windows but could not. The wind would blow the slight rain fall into our house... it felt so nice and cool outside! It felt cooler than in the morning when I went out for my run!!!!!

There is rumor that they might announce that tomorrow will also be a typhoon day!?!?!?!?!?!!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Isaiah 35:10 and those the... - St Stephen's Church Bentilee | Facebook

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

3 comments:

  1. well you thought maybe more typhoon but nah

    ReplyDelete
  2. what you gonna do with your frig?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fridge is fine... it's the socket behind the fridge!

    ReplyDelete