Saturday, July 27, 2024

The Weekend...

I was up early... and with clouds in the sky, it was nice to run 8k.

I was home and got Isaiah up as he went to coach tennis... for $$$$!

I went to WGE and took a shower and then went and picked up books for tutoring!

I was home and it was Mom Care!

Isaiah had a lunch appointment plus I made an appointment for him to get a massage! I have to be home for Mom... 

Mom was quite active. She kept doing this weird hand motion... I tried to ask what she was doing but her answer didn't make sense at all! By mid afternoon, she was tired! 

This evening, Isaiah went off to dinner with his basketball buddies... 

I watched the highlights from the opening ceremony for the Olympics in Paris... and yes, I went to bed early!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Pin page

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

2 comments:

  1. I should have recorded it... she would circle her hands in the air then put her hands over her eyes like they were binoculars... This went on, over and over again!

    ReplyDelete