Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Intensive Class

I was up and did my usual 8k run!

After a quick shower, I got Mom up and ready. Before taking a shower, I had already gone down to look over the recycling, talk to the security guard, and rode my scooter out in front of our complex.

I walked Mom down and after the van came for Mom, I was on my scooter in a flash. I made it to Soochow by 9am.

I set things up and started class. I had baked muffins and brought a special tea so that we can mingle and get to know each other. Those three hours flew by! I rushed home and it was blaring hot outside! I had to get the regular maintenance on my scooter and there were so many people who were at my regular scooter mechanics place! I was home by 2pm and ate lunch and rested!

At 4pm, I was out again to tutor! I had everything ready for the helper!

I was home by 6pm and then after Mom went to bed, I tutored from 7:30 to 9:50! I always go long!

Isaiah played basketball after work! He got his hair cut last night!

I had to do some prep for my class tomorrow as it's going to be another rush-out-the-door morning!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalms 78:29 KJV Bible Verse Images

What a great warning!

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

2 comments: